Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello!!!!

Once again, I hate to complain,but I hate Stupid people. I mean why are there so many. Okay, let me tell you why i am so mad, you might think it is stupid and i might think it is later ,but for right now it is important to me. I was walking in the rain, without a umbrella( that is not what i am complaining about, because that is my fault that i didn't bring one) and i was making my way to the door of the building, when this idiot with an UMBRELLA, decides to block me from the door so they could put their umbrella slowly and finish their conversation on the phone. I was like,"Are you kidding me?, Get out of my way! @#@#@#@#@#!" Also who talks on their cell phone in the Rain???? Are you that stupid? I mean there is a thing called lighting and electricity, which mixed with water could cause electrocution. But that will not stop the Air Heads we have in this country from talking on their phone, because that is all they have in their life since common sense in nonexistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment